Free Photo Gallery and Screensaver Mod Apk
Supporting pics out of your tool, in addition to on line assets which includes Google Photos, Facebook, and Flickr.
Browse your pix and films effortlessly, presenting a great manner to view and share albums in your massive display. Please be aware that this app is optimised for the TV and will not navigate properly on a touch device!
Showcase your pictures as an Android TV Daydream/Screensaver/Slideshow.
Please be aware both the screensaver and gallery have an in-app purchase. The screensaver is constrained to the 50 oldest pictures to your library. The gallery gained’t let you view images and films complete display. This lets you play and test the app at your leisure earlier than purchasing if you pick to.
** Photo Sources **
– Google Photos
– Flickr (consisting of your friends and family photos)
– Local photographs in your device
– USB devices and SD cards
– NASA Photo a Day
– Any requests? Let us realize!
** Features **
– Optionally vehicle encompass new pix and albums.
– Easily consist of or exclude some or all albums.
** Gallery Features*
– Browse your albums for every photo source you pick to feature.
– Browse your snap shots and play your videos full screen.
– Play slideshows of your albums.
– Search your library.
** Screensaver Features
– Photos load inside the history for seamless playback.
– Customise the time delay among images.
– Navigate among pix while daydreaming.
– Photos are chosen intelligently based on once they were taken and ultimate viewed.
– Choose to reveal or conceal: portrait pictures, the time, statistics about the photo, currently playing artist and song, if to be had.
Since this app looks for brand new pics inside the historical past, it manner you simplest need to set it up and personalize once after which youll by no means need to reflect onconsideration on it again.
Photo Gallery and Screensaver Mod APK
** Setting your Screensaver **
To set this app to come to be your default screensaver, observe those instructions by means of Google (https://guide.Google.Com/androidtv/solution/6123262?Hl=en-GB):
1. From Android TV’s Home display, scroll down till you reach Settings.
2. Select Settings
three. Select Device Preferences
four. Select Screen saver
5. Select quot;Photo Screensaver and Galleryquot; from the options.
** Set wait time for screensaver **
You can pick how long it takes in your screensaver to begin while you’re not the use of your Android TV. Here’s how:
1. From Android TV’s Home display, scroll down until you reach Settings.
2. Select Settings
3. Select Device Preferences
4. Select Screen saver
five. Select quot;When to begin from the options.
** Feedback **
Please reach out to us at [email protected] with any questions, remarks, problems or requests – wed love to listen from you!