Free Rec. (Screen Recorder) Mod Apk
Rec. Is a beautiful display recording app, offering untethered, bendy and fully configurable display recording abilities in your Android tool; well packaged into an intuitive user interface.
Rec. (Pro) highlights encompass:
▪ No want to be tied in your computer at the same time as recording.
▪ Longer display screen recording, with Audio – report for up to one hour.
▪ Audio recording thru the mic.
▪ A lovely user interface – no more messing with the command line/terminal.
▪ Save your preferred configurations as Presets.
▪ Automatically show display touches for the duration of your recording.
▪ Customisable countdown timer so you can get your display screen recording set-up perfectly.
▪ Shake your tool, or truely transfer your display off, to stop your recording early.
*** ROOT REQUIRED (for Android 4.4 most effective) ***
If your device is going for walks Android four.4, Rec. Requires your tool to be rooted in order to do its magic.
Rec. Will paintings seamlessly, without root, on Android five.Zero however.
Please examine the FAQs underneath for more crucial statistics.
* Why cant I installation Rec. On my device?
Your smartphone/tablet ought to be going for walks Android four.4 or above.
* Why do I need root?
If you are on Android 5.0, or above, then you no longer need root and may forget about this question (and the next one)!
However, if you are going for walks Android four.4, then your device should be rooted so as for Rec.
Rec. (Screen Recorder) Mod APK
* How do I root my device?
Unfortunately the technique differs for each Android tool, and so there’s no general rooting solution – but CF-Auto-Root is a superb place to start. Otherwise, please search for a root manual on your unique device using Google.
* Can Rec. Report audio?
Yes! Audio is recorded thru the mic.
* Why is the recording laggy and slow on my Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/Note/…?
This appears to be an difficulty with Exynos-based devices now not playing nicely with the native screenrecord feature, so theres not plenty I can do about it proper now (I also dont have access to any Samsung devices). Sorry!
* Does Rec. Paintings with Intel x86 based gadgets?
It need to work best for gadgets strolling Android five.0 , however likely not for devices walking Android four.4. Unfortunately, I dont have get admission to to any x86 devices to test on, but if you do attempt it, please permit me know the way you get on.
* Are there some other recognised problems?
Enabling the Audio option might also purpose the recording to fail on the LG G2 (on Android 4.Four most effective). I will try to remedy this as quickly as I even have get admission to to an LG G2 device to test with.
* Can you add translations for my language?
Go right here: https://www.Getlocalization.Com/rec/
1. Disable notifications on your Superuser app to save you the notifications from appearing inside the beginning of your recordings.
2. Switch the Size width/height values to turn the recording orientation.
3. Tap the Size label to get your gadgets local resolution.
Unfortunately, I do no longer have the time or sources to check the app on each tool/ROM combinations, so your mileage may vary.